Beauty and Appearance
As early as age 20, our skin begins to change. The changes are subtle but they are occurring on all levels. “What causes the skin to age?” and “Is there anything we can do?” are two important questions we ask, in our efforts to keep our skin healthy, balanced and beautiful at every age. We now know, through science, that the answers are available to us to keep our skin radiant and youthful throughout our lifetime.
The first type of aging is intrinsic aging. This is simply the aging process that takes place regardless of external influences. After age 20, we lose 1% of collagen production a year. With less collagen produced, the skin becomes thinner and more fragile. There is less elastin produced, which is what gives us the elastic and supple skin of our youth, so skin becomes more brittle with less bounce back.
Natural exfoliation slows which causes surface skin cells to accumulate, giving the skin a dull, lackluster appearance. With continued aging, the skin produces less moisture and our skin becomes drier. Our fat cells shrink causing a loss of volume and skin sensitivity increases due to hormone loss, bone loss, and other factors associated with aging. These “factors of aging” combine to show fine lines and wrinkles, loss of firmness and pigmentation changes on the skin’s surface.
The second type of aging is extrinsic aging. This is environmental damage and the good news that we are learning from epigenetics is that we have control. To reduce or prevent environmental damage, we can follow a healthy lifestyle which includes a healthy diet and restful sleep, stress reduction techniques, plenty of water consumption and consistent use of a chemical free sunscreen.
Using the most advanced topical skin care products and getting professional treatments can have a huge impact on reversing any damage and keeping the skin looking its best.
NeoGenesis Provides Advanced Solutions for Skin Care
NeoGenesis products utilize patented stem cell technology for daily home use. These stem cell released molecules deliver to the skin cells all of the nutrients that were there when the skin was young and healthy. The skin becomes stronger, healthier, and balanced. The products work on all aspects of aging skin by reducing the appearance of lines, wrinkles, loss of firmness, redness, sensitivity and pigment changes. The skin makes a visible return to a more radiant, even skin tone as it is naturally healed and balanced.
Daily home protocols using NeoGenesis products; twice daily
NeoGenesis products have no contraindications and may be used for all skin types and all skin conditions.
- Gently cleanse the skin with the NeoGenesis Cleanser
- Mist with the NeoGenesis Moisturizing Mist
- Apply NeoGenesis Recovery, Booster or Skin Serum to the face and neck, including the eye area
- Apply a pea size amount of NeoGenesis Eye Serum and using the ring finger, pat gently around both eyes
- Finish with 1 to 2 pumps of Light Moisturizer, Intensive Moisturizer or Barrier Renewal cream
- Always wear a chemical free sunscreen during the day
- Apply the NeoGenesis Body Cream all over after showering to keep the skin on the body hydrated and rejuvenated throughout the day
- Use the NeoGenesis Enzyme Crème Mask 1 or 2 times per week to increase cellular turnover and promote clearer and brighter skin. For an improved mask experience, apply a NeoGenesis serum first, then the Enzyme Crème Mask.